Confined Space Entry aims to provide learners with an overview of industry best practice in relation to confined space entry work. The course has the following Learning Objectives:
- Explain what is meant by a Confined Space
- Give examples of Confined Space
- Describe the dangers that can be caused by Confined Space Entry work
- Identify the key pieces of legislation that help to control Confined Space Entry work
- Explain how to avoid entering Confined Spaces
- Explain the importance of having a Safe System of Work in place
- Describe individual roles and responsibilities involved in Confined Space Entry work
- Explain the requirements for gas testing
- Identify acceptable levels for atmospheric test results
- Give examples of Confined Space Entry site safety equipment
- Explain the actions to take in an emergency situation
- Explain Confined Space Entry alarm procedures
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.