Who is the course for?
All personnel involved with confined space entry work.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with an overview of industry best practice in relation to confined space entry work.
How will the course benefit my company?
The course will benefit companies by reducing confined space entry related injuries.
What standards are referenced in the course?
Confined Space Regulations
Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations
Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
Health and Safety Executive
Is there an assessment?
This course is approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
IOSH is the world’s Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
What that means:
• We are the largest membership body for health and safety professionals.
• We champion occupational safety and health causes and advocate for change.
• We advise governments, NGOs and policymakers.
• We facilitate safety and health awareness training in around 130 countries through IOSH Services Ltd, our wholly-owned trading arm.
• We commission research and set national and international standards.
• We shape the future of the profession.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com