The course provides learners with an awareness of the environmental impacts associated with offshore waste and to explain how these waste streams can be managed.
- LO1 Explain the importance of reducing and managing waste in general
- LO2 Identify the different types of waste that are generated offshore
- LO3 Describe the environmental impacts associated with waste streams
- LO4 Identify the regulatory controls relating to waste
- LO5 Describe the waste hierarchy
- LO6 Explain the ways in which companies can manage and control waste to minimise environmental impact
- LO7 Describe the everyday actions that all personnel can take in order to minimise waste
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.