In-depth training on a full-scale DNV GL Class A crane simulator, supported by a program of lectures and instruction. The course covers various types of loads and external forces affecting the load on crane and vessel.
The course can be adapted to suit company-specific needs regarding the choice of loading / unloading procedures and exercises.
This course will give the candidates basic knowledge, understanding and practical skills within:
- Lifting operations
- Safety functions
- Start / stop procedures
- Operational limitations of crane operations
- Communication during crane operations
- Preparation and planning of crane operations
- Internal transport on the installation
- Loading and unloading supply vessels
- Crane operation on various fixed and floating installations
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org