Dette kurset tilbys kun på engelsk.
This course aims to provide an awareness of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) and provide best practice for managing NORM in oil and gas producing facilities.
- Define what is meant by NORM
- Identify where NORM is found
- Describe the risks and hazards associated with NORM
- Explain the purpose of radiation monitors
- Explain the importance of proper work planning
- Identify control measures that can be used to minimise the risk posed by NORM
- Describe the PPE that should be used when working with NORM
- Explain how to limit decontamination and correctly dispose of NORM
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.