Dette kurset tilbys kun på engelsk.
This course aims to provide learners with an introduction to well integrity and its importance for maintaining safe and secure operations.
- Define ‘well integrity’
- Identify some of the key elements in a Well Integrity Management System (WIMS)
- Explain the importance of having a Well Integrity Policy and Well Integrity Strategy
- Give an overview of resources, roles and responsibilities
- Define ‘well barriers’
- Give an overview of a typical well barrier philosophy
- Identify well barrier envelopes
- Identify primary and secondary well barrier envelopes - Explain why risk assessment is crucial to maintaining well integrity
- Identify the minimum considerations that should be taken into account when carrying out a risk assessment
- Identify potential well integrity considerations from outflow potential impacts
- Identify external risks to well integrity
- Give an overview of typical well integrity risk assessment techniques
- Describe how to assess well integrity anomalies
- Give an overview of well operating limits
- Give an example of a recent incident caused by integrity failure
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.