A course in advanced cardiac life support with medication treatment. The course is intended for health care professionals, and it is based on guidelines from the Norsk Resuscitasjonsråd (NRR).
Online test , taken before the course starts ( NRR )
- Practical test in prerequisites in BLS
- The use of defibrillator, practical exercises (Lp 12 – 15)
- Intravenous cannulation
- Endotracheal intubation
- Medications used during ACLS
- Algorithms in ACLS with simulation exercises
- Evaluation of each student
The curriculum follows guidelines from the Norsk Resuscitasjonsråd (NRR).
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.