Give safety delegates and working environment comittee (AMU) members the training required by the Working Environment Act, enabling them to perform their duties in a satisfactory manner.
This course emphasizes the central and provisions of the Work Environment Act and other regulations, and it teaches AMU members and safety delegates how to organize their tasks to achieve the desired results.
- Acts and regulations
- Organisational working environment
- Physical environmental factors – noise – lighting - climate
- Chemical environmental factors
- Psychosocial working environment
- Accidents and preventive work
- HSE policy
- Management regulations and documentation
- Initiative and follow up
- HSE, during daily work. Communication
- Risk assessment, safety and ethics at work
The courses are held in Bergen, Drammen and Trondheim.
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Kis kompetanse AS||40||2017-10-02||2017-10-02 09:00||2017-10-05 16:00||Drammen||>10||NOK 10900,-|
|Kis kompetanse AS||42||2017-10-16||2017-10-16 09:00||2017-10-19 16:00||Laksevåg||>10||NOK 10900,-|
|Kis kompetanse AS||46||2017-11-13||2017-11-13 09:00||2017-11-16 16:00||Laksevåg||>10||NOK 10900,-|
|Kis kompetanse AS||48||2017-11-27||2017-11-27 09:00||2017-11-30 16:00||Drammen||>10||NOK 10900,-|
|Kis kompetanse AS||50||2017-12-11||2017-12-11 09:00||2017-12-14 16:00||Laksevåg||>10||NOK 10900,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.