The course will inform the participant of the dangers that can arise when working in confined spaces. The participants will have basic training on how to use a gas-detector, respiratory equipment and fall protection. The course is a mix of theory and practical exercises.
- Current regulations and recommendations of the Arbeidstilsynet (The Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority), PSA, Norwegian oil and gas, IMO/SOLAS
- Hazards when entering confined spaces
- Flammable and toxic gases
- Hazards associated with oxygen
- Types of respirators and how to use them
- Fall protection, rescue equipment and chemical protective
- Use of portable gas-detectors
- Risk Assessments and Safe Job Analysis
- Work Certificate
- Entry guard duties
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||17||2017-04-07||2017-04-25 09:00||2017-04-26 15:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 9900,-|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||24||2017-06-02||2017-06-13 09:00||2017-06-14 15:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 9900,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.