Dette kurset er kun tilgjengelig på engelsk.
This course provides learners with an awareness of the hazards involved in working at height and gives an overview of industry best practice in relation to working at height.
- Define what is meant by "working at height"
- Identify the key pieces of legislation that help to control work at height
- Explain the duties that are placed on employers and employees by the Work at Height Regulations
- Describe the hazards involved in working at height
- Explain the importance of planning and risk assessment
- Describe the hierarchy of control for managing and selecting equipment for work at height
- Identify the factors that should be considered when assessing the method to be used for working at height
- Describe the main methods of access for working at height and give examples of the different types of working at height equipment
- Describe the rules for working with ladders
- Describe the rules for working with scaffolds
- Explain the importance of inspecting equipment
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.