The main objective of the course in pressure testing is to provide each course participant the basic knowledge of the preparation, planning, execution and documentation of pressure testing as a discipline.
Focus on safety and proper selection of equipment is essential to prevent accidents and loss of assets.
Training will be made according to specific standards. The course will include a theoretical part, practical part and examinations.
The main tasks during the course will be:
- Different methods for pressure testing
- Performance of pressure testing
- Work Packages and drawings
- Equipment for pressure testing
- Pressure and temperature theory
- Introduction in fittings and thread types
- Flanges, Gaskets and Bolts
- Standards, calibration and documentation
The simulated practice test will be performed on a training jig under supervision of an instructor. There will be reviewed work packages for performing virtually work packages which will be out in the field.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com