The main objective of the course in pressure testing is to provide each course participant the basic knowledge of the preparation, planning, execution and documentation of pressure testing as a discipline.
Focus on safety and proper selection of equipment is essential to prevent accidents and loss of assets.
Training will be made according to specific standards. The course will include a theoretical part, practical part and examinations.
The main tasks during the course will be:
- Different methods for pressure testing
- Performance of pressure testing
- Work Packages and drawings
- Equipment for pressure testing
- Pressure and temperature theory
- Introduction in fittings and thread types
- Flanges, Gaskets and Bolts
- Standards, calibration and documentation
The simulated practice test will be performed on a training jig under supervision of an instructor. There will be reviewed work packages for performing virtually work packages which will be out in the field.
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|IKM Testing AS||7||2018-02-09||2018-02-12 08:30||2018-02-13 15:30||Sola||6||NOK 6400,-|
|IKM Testing AS||10||2018-03-01||2018-03-05 08:30||2018-03-06 15:30||Sola||9||NOK 6400,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.