Who is this course for?
All personnel working with electricity in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide all relevant personnel with a broad overview of common Electrical Safety Rules, and outlines best practice when working with electricity.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have the knowledge of common Electrical Safety Rules, and the best practice when working with electricity, to reduce risk and injury at work.
What standards are referred to in this course?
• Health and Safety at Work Act
• Electricity at Work Regulations
• Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
• Electricity at Work Safe Working Practices
• Offshore Electricity and Noise Regulations
• Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
• BS 7671: 2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations
• Offshore Installations (Safety Case) Regulations
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org