This option is more aimed at delegates with prior knowledge/experience in the workplace assessment, who are looking to consolidate their skills and knowledge to gain a formal certificate.
The e-learning material includes:
How to build a portfolio of evidence that meets the L&D9DI standard
How to demonstrate knowledge of the above processes and a range of knowledge related to competence assessment in the workplace
What’s included in this course:
• SQA Registration Fee
• Online Induction
• Access to L&D9DI evidence requirements e-modules
• Full explanation of evidence requirements and access to templates and evidence guides and examples
• Virtual classroom on request - Introduction to SQA running weekly
• Comprehensive support from an ITB Assessor to completion
• Assessment and Internal Verification of your submitted evidence
• SQA Certification Successful delegates will receive a certificate from the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
Virtual webinar sessions running weekly with an ITB Trainer for a Q&A session. Join as many virtual sessions as needed to support to completion of the full SQA qualification.
Those who assess in the workplace using direct and indirect methods of assessment using examples: observation, questioning, work product, professional discussions, simulations, written evidence such as witness statements and candidate statements and RPL.
Delegates will be required to submit a portfolio of evidence covering all of the Performance and Knowledge Criteria for the L&D9DI Unit. They must submit, as a minimum, assessment-related documentation that provides evidence for the elements listed below, for two candidates, covering two assessments per candidate:
• Preparing to assess
• Planning assessments
• Assessing candidate’s performance and knowledge
• Confirming progression and achievement
Delegates must use a range of assessment methods, including observation, questioning and work product.
Delegates will also need to be observed carrying out part of the assessment process by an ITB (or NVQ-level) assessor and participate, with other assessors in their workplace, in standardisation practice.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com