Provided in association with Astutis, approved centre 1857.
IOSH Working Safely is an essential short course for employees of organisations in any industry sector who need a grounding in health and safety.
Provides an awareness of general workplace hazards and focuses on why health and safety is important to the well-being of the individual worker and those around them.
On completion of the course, learners will be able to:
• Why staff must work safely
• Staff's responsibility towards health, safety and wellbeing
• The difference between hazards and risks
• Hazard and risk identification, impact and how to control them
• The importance of safety performance within the workplace and how to improve it
• How industry affects the environment
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com