Provided in association with Astutis, NEBOSH Learning Partner 807.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IG) is one of the leading health and safety qualifications recognized globally. It helps develop your understanding of general workplace issues and how they can be applied in different sectors around the world.
The new NEBOSH International Certificate focuses on the role of a real-life health and safety professional. It looks at the real, everyday risks that people encounter and how to manage them to help protect people and profits.
You'll develop the essential risk management skills to create a safe and healthy workplace. And, you’ll have the foundation knowledge to make recommendations to your employer to help them improve health and safety management.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
• Justify health and safety improvements using moral, financial and legal arguments
• Advise on the main duties for health and safety in the workplace and help their organisation manage contractors
• Work within a health and safety management system, recognising what effective policy, organisational responsibilities and arrangements should look like
• Positively influence health and safety culture and behaviour to improve performance in their organisation
• Do a general risk assessment in their own workplace – profiling and prioritising risks, inspecting the workplace, recognising a range of common hazards, evaluating risks (taking account of current controls), recommending further control measures, planning actions
• Recognise workplace changes that have significant health and safety impacts and effective ways to minimise those impacts
• Develop basic safe systems of work (including taking account of typical emergencies) and knowing when to use permit-to-work systems for special risks
• Take part in incident investigations
• Help their employer to check their management system effectiveness – through monitoring, audits and reviews
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com