After the successful completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
• Explain the basic functionality of the K-Bridge system
• Operate the K-Bridge integrated navigation system
• Use the system in a safe and efficient mode
• Understand the K-Bridge system overview
• Operate the system with all available functions in order to navigate safely under all conditions
• Explain the system’s menu structure
• Explain and utilize the system’s display setup
• Set safety values
• Recognize alarms and malfunction indicators and actions to be taken
• Planning, validating and monitoring routes
• Change over to back up systems
• Install and update charts and licenses
• K-Bridge integrated navigation system
• Main system components and functionality
• Basic operation of K-RADAR, K-ECDIS, K-Conning and K-Autopilot
• Type-specific familiarization training on the K-Bridge ECDIS
• Navigation tools and functions
• Setting of safety parameters
• Sensor input and alarm handling
• Route planning, validation and monitoring
• Charts management
• Charts installation and updates
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises. The participants will be trained to find information by using the system and obtaincompetence of various applications.
This course can be held onboard upon request.
The course yields one diploma stating: K-Bridge Operator Course including ECDIS Familiarization.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com