The course will enable the participants to handle normal as well as critical operations i.e.
• Use of crane emergency equipment
• Various lift operations under pressure
• Choice of correct actions if unwanted incidents occur
• Laws and regulations
• The safety functions of the crane
• The safe operation of offshore cranes
• Human factors
• Operational limitations of crane operations
• Communication during crane operations
• Preparation and planning of crane operations
• Internal transport on the installation
• Loading and unloading supply vessels
• Transport of personnel
• Crane operation on various installations (fixed/ floating)
This course is designed to enable crane operators/trainees on various installations the knowledge, understanding and skills within emergency situations of crane operations.
This is achieved through in-depth exercises on a full scale crane DNV GL Class A simulator, supported by a program of lectures and instruction.
The theory will cover communications, procedures, crane safety systems and operational scenarios at various installations during different weather conditions.
References: NORSOK R003
The course can be personalised to suit company specific needs e.g. the use of specific installations and selected scenarios.
Certification of attendance will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com