By the end of the course the students should have achieved:
• Thorough knowledge of the practical aspects of DP Operations
• Capability to plan and conduct any DP Operation, including risk assessment, contingency planning and assessment of vessel capability
• Ability to undertake any operation with due regard to all circumstances of seamanship and operational requirements
• Ability to react correctly to any circumstances which constitute or could lead to a catastrophic failure
• Study of DP incidents
• Construction and use of work site diagrams, charts and vessel templates for use in DP operations
• Preparation of plans for a projected DP operation, contingency plans for expected deviations and emergencies
• Participation in simulated situations in a variety of DP operations while handling routine and emergency situations
• Risk and safety analysis, and defining DP equipment classes
• The DP system’s utilisation of position measurements,and tests on position reference systems.
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises. The participants will work with practical scenarios based on real operations, training on planning and executing specified operations under varying simulated conditions, including emergency handling on DNVGL Class A or B approved simulators.
• IMCA M 117
• IMO MSC Circ.738
• DNV GL RP 0007
• DNV GL ST 0023
Certification of attendance will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org