This course aim to provide Navigators on Shuttle Tankers knowledge and skills to be a certified DPO in offshore Loading Operations.
By the end of the course the students should have:
• Acquired a thorough knowledge of the various type of Offloading Operations, i.e. OLS (Offshore Loading System), SAL (Single Anchor Loading), Tandem loading from FPSO’s and FSU’s and DSL (Direct Shuttle Loading)
• The capability to operate the DP System in various
• modes associated with offshore loading operations; i.e. Joystick, Auto Pos, Approach, Weather Wane
• The ability to carry out any Offshore Loading Operation according to field procedures, guidelines and to best practice.
• The ability to react correctly to any unforeseen DP incident in order to avoid a disaster
• Simulator exercises
• Briefing and de-briefing of a variety of relevant exercises according to the actual field procedures
• Shuttle Tanker competence and training requirements
• Basic Human Factors
All Offshore Loading exercises will be carried out on a Full Scale Visual DNV GL Approved DP Class A simulator, being able to simulate all types of operation listed as learning objectives.
• DNV GL, Standard for Certification no. 0023
• DNV GL, Standard for Certification no. 0008
• DNV GL, RP-0007
Certification of attendance will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com