The object of this course is to provide participants with basic knowledge and skills regarding helicopter operations, for both normal and emergency operations on the helideck, including safety routines and accident prevention. Participants also receive training on the relevant fire, rescue and protective equipment found on the helideck.
- Laws and regulations
- Weather reporting, communication and routines
- Helideck regulations and guidelines
- Dangerous cargo
- Aviation fuel
- The responsibilities and tasks of the helideck crew during emergencies and abnormal operations
- The responsibilities and tasks of the helideck crew during normal operations
- Human factors
- Types of helicopters
- Fire theory
- The different extinguishing agents and their use
- Practice in fire fighting at a safety centre/school
This course is valid for 24 months.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org