This course is designed to verify that crane operators have enough theoretical and practical knowledge in safe use of the offshore crane. This is to prevent unwanted incidents during offshore crane lifting operations.
The objective of the training is to provide a review of acquired expertise in theoretical and practical understanding to ensure operations / emergency operations with offshore so that incidents / accidents can be avoided.
- Discuss accidents related to lifting and handling operations
- Explain standard work procedures for crane operators in Norway
- Demonstrate appropriate use of simulator equipment
- Demonstrate correct lifting operations during variable conditions
- Demonstrate critical lifting operations skills
- Demonstrate correct use of offshore crane safety systems
- Demonstrate appropriate reaction to various crane incidents
- Demonstrate appropriate lifting of personnel
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|National Oilwell Varco Norway||7||2017-02-07||2017-02-14||2017-02-16||Molde||3||NOK 23000,-|
|National Oilwell Varco Norway||12||2017-03-14||2017-03-21||2017-03-23||Molde||3||NOK 23000,-|
|National Oilwell Varco Norway||17||2017-04-18||2017-04-25||2017-04-27||Molde||3||NOK 23000,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.