The purpose of the course is to prevent noise-induced hearing impairment. You will learn how loud sound and noise affect us.
You will also learn how you can properly protect yourself against noise and why that is so important.
- Demonstrate what it is like to have a hearing impairment
- Show how hearing damage may occur
- Explain the permanence of noise-induced hearing impairment
- Explain the link between exposure time and noise levels
- Show why it is important to use hearing protection and, not least, to use it correctly.
The course is based on the current rules and regulations for working in areas where there is a risk of being exposed to noise that may be damaging to health.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org