Our support department can help you with any questions you have regarding Trainingportal. Below you can read answers to common questions.
- How do I get a username and password?
- Why doesn't my password work? I get a message saying the username or password is wrong.
- Can I log in with Facebook or LinkedIn?
Enrollment to courses/ course booking
- Which payment cards can I use to buy the course?
- I need to book courses for my employees - how do I proceed?
- I've done some courses a while ago - how can I access my course certificates?
- For how long is a course certificate valid?
Administrator at Trainingportal
Are you an administrator at Trainingportal and have questions about how to use the portal? Here is the user manual for administrators.
Help in completing e-learning courses
Do you need help to be able to start or complete e-learning courses?
Maybe you can find the answer in Frequently Asked Questions about starting and completing courses?
Access via employer or contractor company
Many companies have their own company portal, or they have a company administrator that can create new users and enrol to courses.
Please contact your manager and check if you can get access via your employer or contractor company. If they cannot give you access to the portal and your employer should pay for the course, you can contact support for further assistance. If you want to purchase the course yourself, see the section below.
Buy course as a private person
Many courses can be purchased with Visa or Mastercard. Start by searching for the course at www.trainingportal.no and click on course name to go to the course information page. If the course can be purchased online by card, you will see the button Buy course. You need to register yourself and create a user account at Trainingportal before you can complete the purchase. You will get access to the course immediately afterwards.
If the course requires our support department to enrol you, you'll see a button Send request at the bottom of the course information page. Send a request if you'd like to buy the course.
- Make sure you differentiate between uppercase and lowercase letters when you enter the password or username. It must be written exactly like the one you were sent.
- Make sure you have not enabled the caps lock on your keyboard, which can make you involuntary enter errors on upper- vs. lowercase letters.
- Check if the password or username contains the number 0 or the letter O, and whether it is a large O or a small o. Sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference, so make sure you are using the correct letter or number.
Yes, if your company has its own company portal, and the portal is set up with integration with social media. If you can log in with social medial, you will see the buttons Sign in with Facebook and Sign in with LinkedIn.
- Your activities on Trainingportal will appear on your LinkedIn or Facebook wall (for example when you complete a course).
- Your profile picture on LinkedIn or Facebook can be transferred to your profile on Trainingportal.
If you have taken courses on Trainingportal your course certificates are stored on your account. If you do not remember your log in information, you can click Lost password below the log in fields at www.trainingportal.no.
Regarding using the email address option: You need to enter the email address which is registered on your account. If you're not sure which email address to use, or if you no longer have access to the email, you can contact support that can help you further.
If a certificate has limited validity, it will normally be specified on the certificate itself. To double check you should log on with your user, go to My training and to the Completed courses. In the list of your completed courses you will see a valid date if the course has limited validity.