Who is this course for?
All personnel who work in a role within the Oil and Gas Industry that may have an impact on the environment.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an introduction to the issues involved with successful environmental management in the Oil and Gas Industry.
How will this course benefit my company?
The course will benefit companies by ensuring that all relevant personnel have an understanding of the issues involved with successful environmental management in the Oil and Gas Industry, which will help to protect the environment.
What standards are referred to in this course?
• Department of Energy and Climate Change (BEIS (formally DECC))
• The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) in Scotland
• The Environment Agency (EA) in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
• British Standard Institute's BS7750 - Specification for Environmental Management Systems (BS11994)
• Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive
• Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) Regulations
Is there an assessment?
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com