This course aims to give offshore personnel a greater understanding of the hazards associated with packaging and cargo handling and the movement of cargo to, and from, offshore installations.
- Explain the responsibilities and duties of all personnel and their duties under current legislation
- Explain the importance of checking for dropped objects and identify the areas that should be monitored
- Explain the key areas of safe lifting and slinging operations
- Explain the key principal points to be considered when preparing cargo for shipment to and from offshore locations
- Describe the procedures involved for shipping freight by air
- Define what is classified as ‘Dangerous Goods by Sea’ and the main considerations for shipping
- Define what is classified as ‘Dangerous Goods by Air’ and the main considerations for shipping
- Explain the principal requirements for waste management
- Identify examples of bad practice
Dette kurset tilbys kun på engelsk.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.