Who is the course for?
All personnel who work with machinery, tools and appliances.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with an awareness of the requirements of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) and how they apply in the workplace.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course will benefit companies’ by providing personnel with an awareness of PUWER.
What standards are referenced in the course?
Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
Health and Safety at Work Act
Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
Is there an assessment?
This course is approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
IOSH is the world’s Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
What that means:
• We are the largest membership body for health and safety professionals.
• We champion occupational safety and health causes and advocate for change.
• We advise governments, NGOs and policymakers.
• We facilitate safety and health awareness training in around 130 countries through IOSH Services Ltd, our wholly-owned trading arm.
• We commission research and set national and international standards.
• We shape the future of the profession.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org