Provided in association with Astutis, approved centre 1857.
IOSH Managing Safely is a basic risk management health and safety certificate which will offer managers an understanding of the practical actions needed for the health and safety of their teams.
It enables organizations to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety standards by ensuring managers and supervisors are aware of their responsibilities and the positive actions they can take to ensure a safe a healthy working environment.
On completion of the course, learners will be able to:
• Understand your responsibilities for safety in the workplace.
• Recognise common workplace hazards and implement appropriate control measures.
• Estimate, evaluate and reduce risk by applying a hierarchy of risk control.
• Undertake structured risk assessments and accident investigations.
• Understand the requirements of HSE legislation.
• Recognise different ways to measure and improve health and safety performance.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com