The IEMA Foundation course provides staff with a solid knowledge of the environment, sustainability, and governance principles relevant to organizations. It covers specific management tools and skills with a practical application for the workplace to enable staff to improve performance.
Develop the knowledge and skills to help improve sustainability and environmental performance
Learn practical skills to help reduce the impacts of the organization on the environment
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
• Understand business, governance, and environmental principles and their relationship with organizations, products, and services
• Ensure compliance with major environmental policy and legislation
• Implement specific tools, techniques, systems, and practices to improve sustainability performance
• Collect data, perform analysis and evaluate information to provide sustainable solutions
• Implement change and transformation to improve sustainability
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com