This course focuses on the basic elements of MOB boat training and may be completed regardless of the type of boats participants use.
After completion of the course, the students should:
- Be able to launch, hook in and operate the boat and equipment in a satisfactory manner.
- Be familiar with the most common search methods
- Be able to pick up and carry out lifesaving treatment of an injured person.
- Organisation/Operation/Task distribution
- Regulatory and industry requirements
- MOB boat technical
- Hook arrangement – Set-up/hoisting
- Navigation and compass use
- Search and rescue
- First aid
This course is valid for 24 months.