This course aims to provide all relevant personnel with the knowledge required to understand the hazards and controls associated with the use of abrasive wheels.
- LO1 Explain what is meant by the term ‘Abrasive Wheel’
- LO2 Describe typical regulatory requirements for abrasive wheels
- LO3 Give examples of different types of abrasive wheels
- LO4 Explain how abrasive wheels operate
- LO5 Explain the importance of using guards during grinding operations
- LO6 Explain the requirements for portable and hand-held grinding machines
- LO7 Explain the main hazards of grinding operations
- LO8 Give examples of common problems faced when using abrasive wheels
- LO9 Explain what the PPE requirements are during grinding operations
- LO10 Identify the safety measures that must be in place during grinding operations
Kurset er kun tilgjengelig på engelsk.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.