Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at Individuals who are responsible for the ongoing monitoring of hot work sites.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course. It is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will provide you with the skills required to safely carry out the role of a Gas Monitor.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course aims to ensure that personnel are provided with the knowledge and techniques necessary to carry out gas monitoring at hot work sites.
What standards or regulations are referenced in the course?
• The Health and Safety at Work Act
• The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
• The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
• The Offshore Installations (Prevention of Fire and Explosion, Emergency Response - PFEER) Regulations
• Confined Space Regulations
Is there an assessment?
At the end of the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org