Focus on production and processing. Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to give an account of the production process of oil and gas. They should be able to identify platform equipment, state the position, and, in principle, give an account of the workings of the production and process equipment involved.
What is produced?
The production well:
The Christmas tree
The production process, main and auxiliary equipment
- Well head
- Production manifold
- Inlet separator/water separator
- De-gassing tanks
- Liquid separators
- Suction brushes
- Gas Brushes
- Flare boom - Coolers/heat exchangers
The production process, main and auxiliary equipment, cont.:
- Measuring apparatus
- Water machines - electric boilers
- Gas treatment equipment
- Separators for gas/condensate
- Storage tanks and equipment
- Re-injection manifold
- Safety and surveillance systems
- Help systems
- Primary extraction
- Secondary extraction (gas/water injection)
Future production systems:
- Underwater/satellite system
The course can also be arranged internally and can be tailor-made for individual companies.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org