The course is in accordance with the Norwegian oil and gas training curricula - courses in valve technology. The course is a combination of theory and practical application and concludes with a web-based exam, which takes about 2 hours to complete.
This training will help participants make their daily work with valves simpler and safer.
- Operate different valve types optimally
- See the difference between the different types of valves
- See if valves are functioning properly
- Test valves
- Perform 1st line maintenance
- Ensure that valves are and remain atmospherically sealed
- Dismantle and install valves on the line
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Bergen Ekspertisesenter A/S||22||2018-05-24||2018-05-29||2018-06-01||Bergen Ekspertisesenter AS||NOK 17800,-|
|Bergen Ekspertisesenter A/S||26||2018-06-22||2018-06-26||2018-06-29||Bergen Ekspertisesenter AS||NOK 17800,-|
|Technical Support AS||34||2018-08-10||2018-08-21 10:00||2018-08-24 16:00||Herøya Kompetansesenter||>10||NOK 16500,-|
|Technical Support AS||37||2018-08-31||2018-09-10 10:00||2018-09-13 17:00||Herøya Kompetansesenter||>10||NOK 16500,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.