The course aim to give knowledge, understanding and practical skills within:
• Safety functions
• Start / stop procedures
• Operational limitations of crane operations
• Communication during crane operations
• Preparation and planning of crane operations
• Internal transport on the installation
• Loading and unloading supply vessels
• Crane operation on various fixed and floating installations
The purpose of this course is to give operators and others involved in lifting operations the basic knowledge, understanding and skills.
This is achieved through an in-depth period of training on a full-scale DNV GL Class A crane simulator, supported by a program of lectures and instruction.
Study will cover dierent types of loads and external forces affecting the load on crane and boat.
References: NORSOK R003
The course can be adjusted to suit company specific needs regarding the choice of unloading/loading procedures.
Certification of attendance will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com