This course provides basic training on relevant first aid topics, with emphasis on practical skills training. After completing the course, participants should be able to provide lifesaving first aid and be able to assist the nurse in the examination and treatment of patients.
The course provides thorough basic instructions in relevant first aid topics emphasising training in practical skills.
- Emergency measures/organisation
- General first aid
- Examination of the patient
- Bleeding and traumatic amputation
- Abdominal injuries
- Loss of circulation
- Head injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Fire and caustic burns incl. electricity and radiation
- Measuring blood pressure
- Chest pains (heart disease)
- Breathing problems and cramps
- Lifelessness – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Assisting the nurse in administering an infusion
- Mental reactions and dealing with stress (as a result of
accidents or disasters)
- Accident site with several injured – Triage on scene.
- Chest injuries
The course is valid for 24 months.
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.