After completing the course, participants should have the necessary knowledge and skills to fight fires with the available equipment on the platform and on the vessel. Theoretical and practical instruction should provide participants with a clear understanding of their own and the equipment's limitations.
- Emergency organisation
- Lifesaving First aid
- Checking the condition of the patient
- Fire theory
- Extinguishing agents
- Extinguishing equipment
- Fire fighting and limitations
- Pneumatic and other smoke diving equipment
- Search and rescue (smoke diving).
- Gas and liquids under pressure
- Mental reactions and dealing with stress (during accidents and disasters)
- Rescue work during a fire.
This course is valid for 48 months.
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.