This course aims to increase learners’ awareness of the risks, and consequences, of slips, trips and falls in the workplace and the control measures and steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls, based on industry best practice.
- Outline the extent of the problem of slips, trips and falls at work
- Identify the causes of slips, trips and falls
- Describe the importance of following regulatory requirements to help reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls occurring
- Explain the duties of employers in preventing slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- Explain the hierarchy of controls in preventing, and reducing, the risk of slips
- Explain the actions that can be taken to prevent and reduce the risk of trips
- Explain the responsibilities of employees in preventing slips, trips and falls
This course is only in English.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.