Enterprice risk management is about working with what is important for the business, The right priorities in a time of great challenges and limited resources. The purpose of enterprice risk management is to ensure the right balance between developing and creating value and to avoid accidents, injuries and losses.
After completing the course, participants will have a better understanding of Risk management and how your business can implement this in their business.
Topics that are addressed in this course:
• Risk management - conceptual clarification
• Why enterprice risk management
• How to structure risk management in business
• How to tie the overall goals and strategies with enterprise risk
• How to implement the risk management process
• How to establish management structures, roles and responsibilities
• What support systems can support enterprise risk
• How to develop a culture that supports enterprise risk
• How to learn, evaluate and improve overall risk management
The course is based on "The supervisor in Enterprice risk management" developed by Proactima for Energy Norway. The course is conducted as "blended learning", and is divided into two main parts.
The theoretical part is carried out as individual e-learning. Part two of the course as a unity in which the central theoretical issues are discussed, and where participants work with case studies.
Managers at various levels within the organization who work with risk management.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.