ICS 200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response, reviews the Incident Command System (ICS), provides the context for ICS within initial response, and supports higher level ICS training.
After successfully completing this course you should have basic understanding of:
• ICS notifications, assessment, and initial actions.
• ICS delegation of authority and leaders intent.
• ICS organizational flexibility.
• ICS management of single resources.
• ICS meetings and briefings.
• ICS essential forms, documentation, and transfer of command.
Course provider: Proactima
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com