Education and training in handling emergencies for 2nd line emergency response personnel. The training is based on the proactive management method. The course is recommended for personnel participating in the 2nd line emergency response work in their own organization.
- Principles, concepts, and measures of an emergency response situation
- Organization of emergency response
- Proactive management as a working tool
- The authorities, emergency services and other support roles
- Cooperation - roles and responsibilities
- Behavior in Emergency rooms - practical training
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.