This course aims to introduce learners to the concept of human factors and how they impact on situational awareness.
- Define what is meant by the term ‘human factors’
- Identify the key contributors to the loss of situational awareness
- Recognise the potential causes of stress and fatigue (both work and non-work related)
- Recognise the symptoms of stress and fatigue in yourself and others
- Explain how important good communication is in limiting incidents and accidents
- Explain why following processes and procedures is a key part of ensuring safety in the workplace
- Recognise how carefully pre-planning your actions, and responses, helps to improve performance and reduce human error
- Explain how to maintain good situational awareness
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.