Dette kurset tilbys kun på engelsk.
This course aims to provide learners with an awareness of benzene and provide best practice for work with benzene in oil and gas producing facilities.
- Define benzene
- Give examples of the uses of benzene
- Explain where benzene can be found in the workplace
- Describe the hazards of benzene
- Explain how you can be exposed to benzene and what its effect can be
- Identify the permissible workplace limits for benzene
- Give examples of control measures that can be used to limit exposure to benzene
- Explain how to identify hazardous areas
- Explain the purpose of air monitoring
- Describe how to use a respirator
- Explain what to do in the event of a benzene spill
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.