This course aims to provide learners with an awareness of benzene and provide best practice for work with benzene in oil and gas producing facilities.
- Define benzene
- Give examples of the uses of benzene
- Explain where benzene can be found in the workplace
- Describe the hazards of benzene
- Explain how you can be exposed to benzene and what its effect can be
- Identify the permissible workplace limits for benzene
- Give examples of control measures that can be used to limit exposure to benzene
- Explain how to identify hazardous areas
- Explain the purpose of air monitoring
- Describe how to use a respirator
- Explain what to do in the event of a benzene spill.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.