This course aims to provide an awareness of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) and provide best practice for managing NORM in oil and gas producing facilities.
- Define what is meant by NORM
- Identify where NORM is found
- Describe the risks and hazards associated with NORM
- Explain the purpose of radiation monitors
- Explain the importance of proper work planning
- Identify control measures that can be used to minimise the risk posed by NORM
- Describe the PPE that should be used when working with NORM
- Explain how to limit decontamination and correctly dispose of NORMies.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.