The course aims to increase learners’ awareness of the importance of safe manual handling operations and the risks involved with manual handling. The course also aims to outline best practice for the correct handling techniques for safe lifting, and for the pushing and pulling of loads.
- Define the term ‘manual handling’ and explain the importance of safe manual handling operations
- Identify the types of injuries that may result from manual handling operations
- Identify the legislation that is in place to regulate manual handling operations
- Describe the duties that are placed on employers and employees by the Manual Handling Operations
- Explain the importance of risk assessing manual handling operations
- Identify the factors to consider when assessing manual handling operations
- Describe good handling techniques for safe lifting and the importance of working within the HSE manual
handling risk assessment
- Describe good handling techniques for pushing and pulling loads
- Explain the training requirements associated with manual handling operations
Kurset er kun tilgjengelig på engelsk.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.