Proactive emergency response management involves identifying measures that can control the development in the desired direction and take action before circumstances force one to do it. This course is the first step of the way to handle such situations and thus participate in 3rd line emergency response organization onshore.
After completing the course the participants:
• Understanding of 3rd line emergency response organization's tasks and challenges in an emergency situation
• Understand the principles, concepts and key measures related to the handling of emergency situations
• Introduction - What is emergency response? Why is it important?
• Defined hazard and accident situations - Understanding of concepts and examples
• Organization of emergency - overall and within the company
• Roles and responsibilities of various internal and external actors
• Contingency planning documents - overview, as well as suggestions for content in the 3rd line emergency plan
• Relevant regulatory requirements
• Crisis communication
Initial e-learning courses and a final in-house classroom collection of two days. Please contact us for a customized business services.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.