For English version of this course, please enrol to "Project Management Essentials - English version".
The main focus of the course is to create a fundamental understanding of what everyone working with projects should know about project management. The e-learning course is divided into ten modules and has a case you will be working with throughout the course. The e-learning introduces you to what characterizes a project and project management, before focusing on project methods and project phases. It is ensured that the most important activities in a project are done first and to make sure the project gets the right initiation. Project management disciplines like planning, follow-up and control of the project are dealt with, before leadership and organization of the project is addressed. In the very end of the course you will get a basic introduction to the most important elements of how to understand and manage risk in a project.
- Definition of project as working method
- Ensure the right initiation of profitable projects
- Understand the project’s life cycle and general project models
- Help to establish and maintain a project team
- Input on how to create a proper project plan
- Specific methods to consider and follow-up on uncertainty/risks
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.