This course is only available in Norwegian. See Effective Project Start-up for english version.
The course is designed for you who are involved in the early phase of a project. All projects can be divided into three phases: the definition phase, planning and implementation phase. Definition phase for establishing the basis for the project and should not be rushed. The further out in the project you get, the more expensive it becomes to make changes.
- The importance of early phase From idea to project
- The choice of concept and project definition Stakeholder Analysis
- The choice of implementation strategy
- Development of a management basis for control
- Project Roles, processes and influences in early
- Quality control in early phase
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.