The training gives an introduction to the use of Statoil’s management system and the corresponding tool (ARIS). The course provides training in the most central functionalities such as search, print, improvement proposals and deviation permits.
After completing this course, the participants should know
-that the management system consists of principles, policies, processes and requirements that describes how we work
- the most important definitions related to the management system
- the risks and consequences of not following the described governing documentation
- the routines for deviation permits
- the improvement suggestion process
- when to use ARIS
- how to access ARIS
- MyPage and the subscription functionality
After completing the course, the participants should also have some skills in ARIS, such as
- setting filter
- navigating down to necessary governing documentation
- searching for relevant information
- how to print
- register an improvement proposal
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.